This is the third of three articles about the Wine/Art scenario, published in Fine Art Views.
I’m not going to ask you if you’ve heard the sentence in the title, but I’d be curious to know how many times you’ve heard it. I’ve lost count. It’s one of those jokes along the lines of what dentists grit their teeth at, you know,
“What’s the matter, Doc? You look down in the mouth!”
This week, let’s attack this funny little sentence about drunk people shoving fine art pieces into paper shopping bags and reeling their way out to the car. In the morning, through blurred vision and a blinding headache, they squint at what’s propped up against the door and say,
“What did I buy? How much did I spend?”
Seriously, this is where that sentence ultimately ends up, and it’s absurd.
I am the managing half of Steve Henderson Fine Art; Steve Henderson is the master painter. Steve sells his works as originals, limited edition prints, and licensed art to individuals, corporations, health care establishments, hospitality businesses, and beyond. He welcomes manufacturers who are interested in licensing his work.
Find more of Steve Henderson’s Art in the following online venues:
- Steve Henderson Fine Art (original paintings, signed limited edition prints, posters)
- Great Big Canvas (licensed open edition art prints)
- Light in the Box (licensed open edition art prints)
- Sagebrush Fine Art (licensed open edition art posters)
- Amazon.com, AllPosters.com, Art.com (licensed open edition art posters)
Manufacturers and retailers — license Steve’s work through Art Licensing